Deciding to make the move to assisted living can be a complicated decision. Whether you’re looking into assisted living facilities for yourself or for a loved one, the cost of assisted living is likely to be one of your biggest concerns. You want to find a senior living community that offers all of the services your loved one needs while balancing budgetary restrictions.
Assisted living pricing at Summer’s Landing is as transparent as possible so that prospective residents and their families can make an informed decision. Learn more by reaching out to our team at 850.265.9829 or by connecting with us online.
The Cost of Assisted Living in Florida
The cost of assisted living will vary depending on the community you choose, but the average cost in Florida is $3,500 per month. This cost typically includes all meals, utilities, housekeeping, and laundry services, as well as transportation. Some communities also offer additional services like medication management, physical therapy, or podiatry services.
Summer’s Landing offers a wide range of services that fall within the average cost of assisted living in Florida. In addition to the standard services included in the cost, we also offer:
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- 24/7 staffing
- Scheduled transportation
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Library and media center
Residents can choose from a variety of living options to design a lifestyle that best fits their needs. If you or your loved one needs help with bathing, dressing, transferring, toileting, or eating, these services are available within different monthly pricing tiers.
The Benefits of Assisted Living
Living in an assisted living community can offer seniors financial benefits. The cost of assisted living is often much less than paying for in-home care or nursing home care. Assisted living facilities are licensed by the state and are required to follow stringent regulations, which helps ensure quality care.
Just a few of the benefits that assisted living communities offer include:
- A variety of services – Assisted living communities offer a variety of services, which allows seniors to maintain their independence while receiving the care they need. This includes assistance with activities of daily living, medication management, social activities, and transportation.
- Individualized care – Assisted living communities offer individualized care based on each resident’s needs and preferences. This personalized care can help ensure that residents receive the highest level of care possible.
- Supportive environment – Assisted living communities provide a supportive environment that encourages socialization and interaction. This can be beneficial for seniors who are looking for companionship and emotional support.
- Reduced stress – Moving to an assisted living community can reduce stress for both the resident and their family. This is because the community provides a supportive environment with all of the necessary services included.
- Peace of mind – By moving to an assisted living community, families can have peace of mind knowing that their loved one is receiving quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- Tax benefits – In some cases, assisted living residents may be eligible for tax benefits. For more information, consult with a tax professional.
There are many reasons why assisted living might be the right choice for your loved one. Reach out to a community near you to learn more.
Learn More About Assisted Living at Summer’s Landing
Summer’s Landing offers an incredible value for seniors and their families. Our community is priced affordably while offering care and service that adheres to the highest standards. Every aspect of our community has been designed with our residents in mind, from our housekeeping services to our delicious dining options. Learn more about making the move to Summer’s Landing by connecting with our team today at 850.265.9829.